- Attend an Information Meeting. This step is required in order to move forward with the application process.
- Parental Reading – Read required books on classical education and University-Model Schools®. Please do not schedule a family interview until you have read these books.
- Character Driven College Preparation by Dr. John Turner, Jr.
- An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents by Christopher A. Perrin, M.Div., PH.D.
- Complete our application form here.
- Application Fee – There is a $125 application fee per student.
- EARLY APPLICATION – All applications turned in before March 5, 2018 will have a discounted application fee of $75.
- Placement Testing – As part of the admission process an entrance exam will be required to assess the likelihood of success in the school and to help determine the appropriate placement of incoming students. There is a $50 fee for placement testing. This testing is usually scheduled in May and June.
- Family Interview –The interview will be scheduled after your application has been received and reviewed. This interview is for the purpose of building a relationship with the interested family and discussing the compatibility of the family’s goals with the school’s methods and philosophy. While the applicant and both parents are required to be in attendance, the whole family is welcome.
- Decision Letter and enrollment packet – Upon admission acceptance, you will receive an acceptance letter along with a registration acknowledgement (not a final confirmation) and an invoice for the amount of fees to be paid within ten days. Provided that the payment is received when due, your child’s registration will be processed and your admission will be complete.
- Prepare – Purchase uniforms and all required books at the beginning of the summer.
- Family Equipping Weekend – This training is designed to equip parents in their role at Arrow Prep, and provide further understanding of our philosophy. All curriculum should be brought to the training.
Arrow Preparatory Academy does not discriminate against applicants or students on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin.